MINT Community - Project Engagement Application (Pet Services)
Thank you for your interest in joining this project engagement team under MINT Community!
To sign up for this project, kindly fill up this form. Further details regarding the company and project scope will be shared during the onboarding process should you be selected!
Duration of Project
AY 20/21 Semester 1: Mid August to End October (Tentative)
- Be part of an exciting engagement team to solve real business issues
- Get the opportunity to handle real clients with the support of MINT
- Take a sneak peek into marketing strategy for a fresh and innovative business concept in the pet industry
This project aims to identify the key consumer segments for the organization and
develop an overall marketing strategy to effectively reach out to its target audience.
This will involve the analysis of consumer profiles through secondary research and
primary research (i.e FGD/Surveys) to gather findings on sentiments towards the
organization’s services. Subsequently, an overall marketing strategy will be designed
to optimize engagement with the identified consumer segments.
- A self-starter, proactive individual
- Analytical skills in translating research data into insights
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and work in a team
- Keen interest in the pet industry and digital platforms
- Prior experience in services marketing and marketing research will be a plus