MINT Community - Manufacturing (Online Platform)
Thank you for your interest in joining this project engagement team under MINT Community!
To sign up for this project, kindly fill up this form. Further details regarding the company and project scope will be shared during the onboarding process should you be selected!
Duration of Project
AY 20/21 Semester 1: Mid August to End October (Tentative)
Manufacturing (Online Platform)
- Be part of an exciting engagement team to solve real business issues
- Get the opportunity to handle real clients with the support of MINT
- Take a sneak peek into the manufacturing industry in the digital space
This project aims to evaluate the company’s current branding and channel strategy,
and recommend ways to improve them. To achieve this, secondary research and
primary research (eg. surveys/interviews) will be conducted to provide supporting
insights and data.
- Keen to learn more about the digital space and online platforms
- Interest in marketing in the manufacturing industry
- Great interpersonal skills in liaising with stakeholders
- Project management skills to adhere to established timelines
- Analytical skills in translating research data into insights
- Ability to translate creative ideas into working business concepts
- Prior knowledge/experience in marketing research will be a plus
- Demonstrated experience in excel, powerpoint & other research softwares is