Before we begin exploring how to prepare for a virtual career fair and the benefits therein, let’s first address the basic premise of a virtual career fair – or VCF. Simply put, a VCF is a recruiting outreach event that is conducted in a virtual space. It’s a great opportunity for both employers and potential employees to get to know one another. Moreover, it provides a space for recruiters to expose their brand – whether they are human resources managers that are employed within a specific entity or recruitment agents from recruitment firms.
This eBook will offer you:
- Why are virtual career fairs better
- What do you need in order to be well-prepared for virtual career fairs
- How do you know that you have done well (or bad) for a virtual career fair
- Addressing potential drawbacks
- Some of the recurring VCFs